Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
WallyBall

Re: Celtics at Wolves GDT

Post by WallyBall »

KAT for Ausar Thompson, who says no?
Q-is-here

Post by Q-is-here »

The fact we won this game despite KAT's best attempts to screw it up should actually be encouraging. It means we can win games with defense, Ant, McDaniels, Reid, etc. KAT is no longer pivotal to our success every game. But yeah, he can't be THIS bad too often, yikes.
kekgeek

Post by kekgeek »

Kat was bad no doubt. I gave him a D in my grades, I did think he was good defensively
Q-is-here

Post by Q-is-here »

NAW came up huge in this game. May be easily overlooked, but he helped us stay in the game when KAT and Ant were on the bench. Also nice move by Finch to get Jmac in the game for a spell at PG. The ball just moves better with him out there.
WallyBall

Post by WallyBall »

Q-is-here wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:00 pm The fact we won this game despite KAT's best attempts to screw it up should actually be encouraging. It means we can win games with defense, Ant, McDaniels, Reid, etc. KAT is no longer pivotal to our success every game. But yeah, he can't be THIS bad too often, yikes.
I love his loyalty
He is a good human being
But once he steps on the court he puts up empty stats when it doesn’t matter, and melts down when it does
I want him to be more
Just isn’t going to happen, atleast not here
Q-is-here

Post by Q-is-here »

kekgeek wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:02 pm Kat was bad no doubt. I gave him a D in my grades, I did think he was good defensively
He's been pretty solid defensively all year. But 13 fouls and turnovers combined. I mean, that is just inexcusable. Finch needs to put him on a shorter leash with Naz backing him up. This shit needs to just stop.
WildWolf2813

Post by WildWolf2813 »

WallyBall wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:05 pm
Q-is-here wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:00 pm The fact we won this game despite KAT's best attempts to screw it up should actually be encouraging. It means we can win games with defense, Ant, McDaniels, Reid, etc. KAT is no longer pivotal to our success every game. But yeah, he can't be THIS bad too often, yikes.
I love his loyalty
He is a good human being
But once he steps on the court he puts up empty stats when it doesn’t matter, and melts down when it does
I want him to be more
KAT sucked tonight, but we won.

Now, if KAT gets it going but we start losing, then I'll be deeply concerned. Otherwise, I'm gonna flat out say it: whatever we get back for Towns won't help us in the short term.
Q-is-here

Post by Q-is-here »

I love his loyalty
He is a good human being
I want him to be more
The way Reid has been playing and with all the salary cap stuff going on, I think they'll move him at the trade deadline or this offseason. Doubt they get a ton back, but some team will think they can integrate him into their offense.
KG4Ever

Post by KG4Ever »

Q-is-here wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:07 pm
I love his loyalty
He is a good human being
I want him to be more
The way Reid has been playing and with all the salary cap stuff going on, I think they'll move him at the trade deadline or this offseason. Doubt they get a ton back, but some team will think they can integrate him into their offense.
Despite KAT's implosion tonight, I don't want to trade KAT unless it improves the team. He might have gotten us a star in the past, but not sure he can fetch us one now.
Q-is-here

Post by Q-is-here »

KG4Ever wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:16 pm
Q-is-here wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:07 pm

I love his loyalty
He is a good human being
I want him to be more
Despite KAT's implosion tonight, I don't want to trade KAT unless it improves the team. He might have gotten us a star in the past, but not sure he can fetch us one now.
But do you really trust KAT in the playoffs or big games? Seriously, we may be getting close to addition by subtraction territory if you hone in on playoff/crunchtime basketball and not just overall regular season stats. He had 13 turnovers and fouls. I mean, that takes so much stupidity!