Wolves at Suns R1G4

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
60WinTim

Wolves at Suns R1G4

Post by 60WinTim »

I’m traveling back to Minnesota from Texas. RVing overnight in OKC, dodging tornadoes left and right! Figured I should start this thread in case I get waylaid either tonight or tomorrow as I continue my way back…

Do we get out the brooms tomorrow?
ItsJustSoSab

Re: Wolves at Suns R1G4

Post by ItsJustSoSab »

Stopped in TX and didn't come by to say hi?

Betrayal cuts deep.
FNG

Post by FNG »

Thanks for getting this thread going, 3-0WinTim. I'm back in Tucson tonight and getting ready to drive up I-10 to watch Game 4 tomorrow. I thought we started out flat on defense in Game 3, and I have a feeling we might again tomorrow. I hope not. My last game in Footprint Center started with us down 15-0, and we were never in it. There's also a good chance that we have punched the life out of the Suns, and they just go through the motions tomorrow...it would be fun to watch us close out the series in front of the Suns fans.

One guy who we can be certain won't mail it on tomorrow is Josh Okogie. He was the only Sun player who seemed to give a damn yesterday, and I think he has to start in place of O'Neal if the Punchable Face is out again. If Josh plays, the Wolves will have some competition for loose balls...they certainly didn't last night when he wasn't in.

Let's sweep 'em!
Jester1534

Post by Jester1534 »

Anyone else bummed out that Scott Foster is the ref tonight?
rapsuperstar31

Post by rapsuperstar31 »

Jester1534 wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:49 am Anyone else bummed out that Scott Foster is the ref tonight?
Looks like the NBA is trying to protect Durant's legacy, this will be our biggest test of the playoffs so far.
Leado01

Post by Leado01 »

rapsuperstar31 wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:16 am
Jester1534 wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:49 am Anyone else bummed out that Scott Foster is the ref tonight?
Looks like the NBA is trying to protect Durant's legacy, this will be our biggest test of the playoffs so far.
How is Scott Foster still reffing in the league?
1965-2023
"He Meant Well"
thedoper

Post by thedoper »

Maybe Foster has money on the Wolves?
Carlos Danger

Post by Carlos Danger »

Nice!

I am not a conspiracy guy (although I am superstitious - so I'm glad Tim kicked of the thread again). Regarding conspiracy though...it does seem like a lot of series that start 3-0 end up going to 3-1. Because I'm not a conspiracy guy I believe in my heart that must be due to teams just getting mentally weak as in thinking "we only need to win one out of the next four!" vs. "let's choke the life out of them now that they are down". But, there is possibly room for some conspiracy thoughts too because damn - there must be a lot of money to be made by allowing these series to go longer. I'm not saying - I'm just saying...
Carlos Danger

Post by Carlos Danger »

I'm going to clear all my negative thoughts and think positive. Naz (who people are probably sick of me sticking up for all the time) is not having a good series thus far. I'm going to predict a break out game for him today and Wolves sweep!
60WinTim

Post by 60WinTim »

Sitting at a rest stop in Kansas…

While I would take a win tonight, winning game 5 in front of the home fans would be sweet, too!

Back on the road…