Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
Coolbreeze44

Re: Nuggets at Wolves R2G3

Post by Coolbreeze44 »

Murray is the biggest reason we are losing
kekgeek

Post by kekgeek »

Only down 15. Bad shooting stretches happen, I don’t think they are getting bad shots. Long game.
Yosimar

Post by Yosimar »

WildWolf2813 wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 9:47 pm KAT having 4 shots is wild. Absolutely wild.

If McDaniels starts the 3rd quarter the way he played the first half, sit him down.
I’ll never understand it. Meanwhile you have a back up center in Naz who all he does is get up shots every time he’s in. 8 attempted 3’s for him last game, wish that was KAT every game.

I get it he’s not a PG/SG so he’s not gonna have hands on the ball as often but you have to find a way for this man to be taking close to 20 shots and about half of those 3’s on nights like this where he isn’t really in foul trouble.

Is his movement that poor, just not as good at getting open as other guys?
Coolbreeze44

Post by Coolbreeze44 »

Mark Davis is clueless as usual
Q-is-here

Post by Q-is-here »

kekgeek wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 9:54 pm Only down 15. Bad shooting stretches happen, I don’t think they are getting bad shots. Long game.
KAT has been on fire from 3 in the playoffs. He kept us in this one.
SameOldNudityDrew

Post by SameOldNudityDrew »

Well, obviously this isn't good. But we need to stay mentally strong.

We have missed at least 4-5 wide open 3s and a few bunnies, so the shooting luck hasn't gone our way. We've gotten some decent looks, so the offense hasn't been as bad as the score suggests. Those shots will fall at some point.

Obviously, the tighter officiating has gone against us tonight, but we need to shrug it off and just play our game. Get Ant attacking the rim and use the officiating in our favour to draw fouls.

Defensively, we need to get our pride back and lock the fuck in.

Ignore the score, play each possession like it's our last, and if we start making plays, we'll get the crowd into it and build some momentum.

We can afford to lose a game, but we can't afford to mentally fold or give up.
Coolbreeze44

Post by Coolbreeze44 »

I thought if we were ever going to come out and really ride the wave and stomp on the throats of an opponent, it would be tonight. I might have gotten ahead of myself. I didn't see this coming at all.
davemang

Post by davemang »

I knew we were due for a regression when Rudy bricked those FTs, he's been money up to this point.
Wolvesfan21

Post by Wolvesfan21 »

You know what I noticed. Everytime the Wolves start doing interviews and get hype they come out weak as shit. This is embarrassing. (Saw KAT/Naz/Ant/Jaden and Conley do interviews in the last few days) Guys might be feeling themselves and not locked in.
worldK

Post by worldK »

We are down at the half but I still feel confident. Denver, as expected came out swinging. If we make it a close game by the end of the third, we have a good shot of winning the game.