Pups vs Nuggets G4 GDT

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
TheGrey08

Re: Pups vs Nuggets G4 GDT

Post by TheGrey08 »

Wolvesfan21 wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 9:18 pm
TheGrey08 wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 9:08 pm Don't get me wrong. Joker the top dog, but he does clearly push off at least a couple times a game. The worst of it was game 3 when they called Rudy for a foul. I don't think I've seen much of it against KAT though. He's also playing a bit more carefully since he's in foul trouble.
You can push but don't extend the arm. You'll get called like KAT did when you extend. Jokic usually pushes off more slight, just on the edge of a foul.
Yeah I'm talking about full extensions by Joker in this series. That and swinging his arm and slamming into someone like he did Gobert in game 3. It's not a ton of them, but it's enough to be annoying. He's too good to be getting extra help from officials lol
Wolvesfan21

Post by Wolvesfan21 »

Denver is just too good. Back to back champs. Congrats to them.
Wolvesfan21

Post by Wolvesfan21 »

TheGrey08 wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 9:29 pm
Wolvesfan21 wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 9:18 pm
TheGrey08 wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 9:08 pm Don't get me wrong. Joker the top dog, but he does clearly push off at least a couple times a game. The worst of it was game 3 when they called Rudy for a foul. I don't think I've seen much of it against KAT though. He's also playing a bit more carefully since he's in foul trouble.
You can push but don't extend the arm. You'll get called like KAT did when you extend. Jokic usually pushes off more slight, just on the edge of a foul.
Yeah I'm talking about full extensions by Joker in this series. That and swinging his arm and slamming into someone like he did Gobert in game 3. It's not a ton of them, but it's enough to be annoying. He's too good to be getting extra help from officials lol
I still don't think his were as blatant as KAT's.
FNG

Post by FNG »

Optimistic take: 2-2 is right where we thought we might be after 4.

Realistic take: Denver looks much better than us.
Coolbreeze44

Post by Coolbreeze44 »

Did NAZ play much in the second half?
SameOldNudityDrew

Post by SameOldNudityDrew »

ItsJustSoSab wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 9:19 pm I really don't see the good D everybody else is seeing. They made tough shots but a lot of them are wide open 3s or bunnies/layups/dunks

Edir: Im dumping on KAT but Rudy has been God awful as well
The defense obviously wasn't good as in game 2, but this was just miles better than in the last game. I think the big thing is that Jokic was just so good when looking to score, and then when we doubled, we didn't cover the guy who became open and Jokic found him. Swing, swing, open shot. In retrospect, we shouldn't have doubled Jokic as much, but he was punishing the defense when we had just one guy on him. That's the puzzle of the Nuggets offense and now the coaching staff will have to figure out how to solve it for game 5.
TheGrey08

Post by TheGrey08 »

Wolvesfan21 wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 9:31 pm
TheGrey08 wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 9:29 pm Yeah I'm talking about full extensions by Joker in this series. That and swinging his arm and slamming into someone like he did Gobert in game 3. It's not a ton of them, but it's enough to be annoying. He's too good to be getting extra help from officials lol
I still don't think his were as blatant as KAT's.
True he hides it well and he doesn't really do it while driving like KAT does where multiple officials can see it. Joker does it while working in the post where it's harder to see.
Q-is-here

Post by Q-is-here »

FNG wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 9:32 pm Optimistic take: 2-2 is right where we thought we might be after 4.

Realistic take: Denver looks much better than us.
Yeah, we're technically not out of it, but I thought our defense threw everything we had at them tonight and their execution and poise just shrugged it off. That is a soul sucking defeat because the effort, intensity, and home crowd were all there. Denver is just flat out better.
WildWolf2813

Post by WildWolf2813 »

we havent lose 3 in a row all year. are we really gonna start now?
rapsuperstar31

Post by rapsuperstar31 »

We couldn't afford a bad Kat shooting night, Gordon probably hasn't shot 11-12 in his life and Naw going 1-7 with that huge turnover/Murray 3 at the end of the 2nd killed us. Rudy looks lethargic out there, he needs a road game to get some rest, baby must be keeping him up. We don't miss our 9 ft's we have the game.