Personal Accomplishment

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
ItsJustSoSab

Re: Personal Accomplishment

Post by ItsJustSoSab »

Coolbreeze44 wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2024 11:38 am Celebrating 30 years of sobriety today. It's gotten a lot easier but it wasn't always this way. It's one of the larger accomplishments of my life. If anyone is battling addiction and could use some advice I'd be happy to provide support.

How have been able to pull this off while watching MN sports!?!?!?

Great stuff Cool!
Lipoli390

Post by Lipoli390 »

Congrats, Cool!! That’s fantastic! As I’m sitting here drinking a glass of sparkling water with cranberry juice, I’m raising my glass to what you’ve accomplished and to the 30 years of sobriety you have ahead of you. Stay sober and keep posting. And don’t let me off the hook when I go on and on about Josh Minott. :).
Coolbreeze44

Post by Coolbreeze44 »

ItsJustSoSab wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2024 10:48 pm
Coolbreeze44 wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2024 11:38 am Celebrating 30 years of sobriety today. It's gotten a lot easier but it wasn't always this way. It's one of the larger accomplishments of my life. If anyone is battling addiction and could use some advice I'd be happy to provide support.

How have been able to pull this off while watching MN sports!?!?!?

Great stuff Cool!
Haha, there's been many a time Sab I wished I could imbibe after a crushing defeat. But no, its a lifestyle change that has been great for me and my family.
SagaciousMagnanimous

Post by SagaciousMagnanimous »

Congrats Cool!! As someone with experience, I love hearing about people further along. Also, your offer to anyone dealing with it is really nice to hear.
Coolbreeze44

Post by Coolbreeze44 »

SagaciousMagnanimous wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2024 9:48 am Congrats Cool!! As someone with experience, I love hearing about people further along. Also, your offer to anyone dealing with it is really nice to hear.
Would be happy to support. It also helps me to be involved with others, it's a good reminder and reinforcement for myself as well.
Monster

Post by Monster »

That's awesome congrats Cool!

I just did some quick math and that's almost as long as I have been a part of this board...I'm getting old.