I will be leaving the board

A place for Twinscentric Discussion
Jester1534

I will be leaving the board

Post by Jester1534 »

Thought I would let you guys know, but I unfortunately will have to retire from the board because of my new job. I fortunately have gotten a dream job opportunity to work as assistant for the Texas Ranger scouting department under my old coach from my travel team in highschool. It's very exciting time for me. My fiancée and I will be moving to Austin Texas later this month.

I just wanted to let you know how much I've enjoyed our conversations from LST fetish of Mike Pelfrey to the countless Joe Mauer complaints. I'm sad that I won't get to post on here anymore. As the last of the regulars on the old ESPN board I'm sad to let this go because it does mean something to me for some reason.

I bid you guys farewell and Mike Pelfrey still sucks :)
Monster

Re: I will be leaving the board

Post by Monster »

Wow congrats man! Sorry to see you go but that's a great opportunity. Its nice to have some good news around here.
longstrangetrip [enjin:6600564]

Post by longstrangetrip [enjin:6600564] »

Wow, what a great opportunity for you, jester...happy for you! I am in a somewhat similar position with the respect to the Wolves where I thought it wasn't appropriate for me to post, and I decided I was only going to post about Vikings and Twins. But then I was told that opinions are okay, just nothing confidential (and frankly, I've heard nothing confidential for six months!). Maybe you'll have the same situation with the Rangers...we can't afford to lose any more baseball posters!
Monster

Post by Monster »

Also why are you taking that final shot at Pelfrey? Dude has an ERA under 5 we need 4 of those guy on the Twins. lol
Q12543 [enjin:6621299]

Post by Q12543 [enjin:6621299] »

Sorry to see you go Jester, but obviously you have a great opportunity in front of you. While I don't post much on the Twins, I have read and followed your posts and others that are far more knowledgeable about the game than me. Best of luck to you!
Lipoli390

Post by Lipoli390 »

Congrats, Jester!! What an awesome opportunity. I just starting posting a little on the Twins board although I've been reading it for some time. Your departure will be a huge loss. I trust, however, that you will continue to post on the Wolves board. Best of luck to you and have fun in your new exciting job!
bleedspeed177 [enjin:6603232]

Post by bleedspeed177 [enjin:6603232] »

CONGRATS
JasonIsDaMan [enjin:7981157]

Post by JasonIsDaMan [enjin:7981157] »

First of all, congrats.

Second, you can't leave now. For starters, it's the internet, and you can get it anywhere. Second, we need you to give us insight on TEX prospects and/or the Twins prospects you happen upon in your travels. And if you happen upon any good Spur/Rocket/Astro dirt, more the better.

But in all seriousness, All the best.
Porckchop

Post by Porckchop »

Im still here from the espn days my screen name was myvis79 back then. I wonder what happened to smootsmacktalk