Vikings vs 49ers

One Stop Spot For All Vikings Related News
Monster

Vikings vs 49ers

Post by Monster »

McCaffrey is on the IR now and the Vikings are missing Addison. Does anyone remember if you can serve a suspension while injured?

This is gonna be a tough one. As optimistic I am about this team I will not be surprised if they lose this game. Let’s see what this team has.
60WinTim

Re: Vikings vs 49ers

Post by 60WinTim »

Yup! A great opportunity to see our weaknesses...

The combination of an actual running game and a mobile quarterback makes the offense pretty damn intriguing. And the defense looks just as intriguing with all the new faces they have brought in.
60WinTim

Post by 60WinTim »

Special teams with a big play.

Defense with a big play.

And now the offense with a big play.

And that would be two games in a row with a 99-yard touchdown drive!

:D
FNG

Post by FNG »

I can't believe how good this defense is with so many new guys. I don't know if we should credit Kwesi or Flores. Both I guess.
FNG

Post by FNG »

Sad to see JJ limping to the locker room
Monster

Post by Monster »

I watched the game last night knowing the Vikings had won. It was a bit of an ugly game but overall the Vikings played well. Van Ginkel made more plays Cashman had himself a game too. Undrafted rookie Taki had a big play at the goal line. The 49ers were able to get their run game going and Mason was tough to bring down.

Hopefully the Vikings can get one of their starting WRs healthy soon.
Monster

Post by Monster »

FNG wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 2:20 pm I can't believe how good this defense is with so many new guys. I don't know if we should credit Kwesi or Flores. Both I guess.
Most of the new guys are vets that have played a lot of football and quite frankly some of them (CB) are upgrades over guys that played spots last year. In addition they targeted guys that fit what Flores was looking for. Hopefully they can stay healthy that's the concern for a number of the FAs.