Which QB?

One Stop Spot For All Vikings Related News

Which QB?

Kirk Cousins
1
20%
Geno Smith
0
No votes
Kyler Murray
3
60%
Tua Tagulovola
0
No votes
Aaron Rodgers
0
No votes
Carson Wentz
0
No votes
Daniel Jones
0
No votes
Malik Willis
1
20%
Joe Flacco
0
No votes
Mac Jones
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 5

User avatar
bleedspeed
Posts: 8210
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:00 am

Re: Which QB?

Post by bleedspeed »

I think you have to keep drafting guys until you find one. Not that it needs to be a guy early. Find our own Brock Purdy.
User avatar
Wolvesfan21
Posts: 4990
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:00 am

Re: Which QB?

Post by Wolvesfan21 »

Wolvesfan21 wrote: ↑Wed Mar 04, 2026 5:56 pm I'm going with Willis, Kyler and Kirky Boy. I think any of the three would be a upgrade in talent and ability over Wentz/Brosmer.

Kirk might be my favorite pick, he knows the offense. Still looks like he can step in or even start over JJ if he earns the job. I'm intrigued by Willis and Kyler, not sure either is a great fit for what KOC likes to do with deep on time passes. But either one could be great backups too.

I could have added Flacco, Richardson and Mariota too (poll only allowed so many.

Plenty of solid QB's to pick from to be good backups. Richardson probably makes the least sense, these reports are a bit bonkers to me. His completion percentage is super trash and he took himself out of a game because he was tired! QB3 maybe for him though. I'd take him over Brosmer right now.
Nice selection with Kirky Boy!!! He looks way better then Kyler!!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
bleedspeed
Posts: 8210
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:00 am

Re: Which QB?

Post by bleedspeed »

Kirk is looking great. Happy for him. He was our best option for sure.

Though I will say we had no choice, but to move on from JJ McCarthy. He was not going to give up that "9". No we have the 5th round pick from the Giants to offer the Bengals for Joe Burrow. Who says no to that deal?

Order those 9 Burrow jerseys now.
Post Reply