Final 4 Weekend 2019

General College Sports News
bleedspeed177 [enjin:6603232]

Final 4 Weekend 2019

Post by bleedspeed177 [enjin:6603232] »

It is here. Anyone going?

Anyone check out the activities? Would my 14 and 9 year olds like anything?
Monster

Re: Final 4 Weekend 2019

Post by Monster »

There is a fan fest. Tickets are $10 but if you have a capital one card (I think that was the card) you can get in free. I've attended the fab fest for the college World Series and there was lots of fun stuff I think it would be worth it for sure if you got in for free. Oh yeah and kids under a certain age are free regardless.

I looked up some stuff because I'll actually be in the Minneapolis area this weekend before we fly out on a trip to Europe. I didn't even think that far ahead or maybe I could have got a ticket to a game for a price I could live with. Oh well It probably worked out ok that it didn't happen.
bleedspeed177 [enjin:6603232]

Post by bleedspeed177 [enjin:6603232] »

Thanks for the tips. I did some recon on it. WCCO gave some details on it.

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/video/4059873-5-p-m-weather-report/
Q12543 [enjin:6621299]

Post by Q12543 [enjin:6621299] »

A few thoughts....

- Really happy Bruce Pearl lost. That guy is a show boat.

- Really happy Tony Bennett won. What a contrast to Pearl in terms of poise and class. It's like someone carved him out of a different era. Wouldn't mind him as a T-Wolves coach!

- Texas Tech played some of the most intense defense I've ever seen. Geez, now THAT is all out effort.

- Not impressed by Culver or Hunter on the offensive side of the ball and have now seen them in multiple games. Especially don't trust either of their shots. Defensively is a different story. Both come from programs with a culture of defense and they both have bought in. Hunter especially has made some impressive plays.

- Both the finalists show that defense is the great equalizer when you don't have a bunch of blue chippers. Something the T-wolves still hasn't figured out.
AbeVigodaLive

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Bruce Pearl is not only a showboat... he's a disingenuous cheater... and a slimy tattle-tale... and basically, he seems like an all-around dink.

- As an assistant coach at Iowa, taped a recording with a recruit, searching for violations on rival, Illinois, which he then turned into the NCAA.

- But apparently, he wasn't actually a boy scout... just a scumbag. He was fired from Tennessee for recruiting violations and for lying to the NCAA about them.

- At Auburn, his assistant coach, Chuck Person is facing federal bribery and corruption charges due to recruiting antics... but I'm sure Pearl had nothing to do with them. Ahem, ahem.