Gopher buckets!

Golden Gophers Of All Sports
AbeVigodaLive

Re: Gopher buckets!

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

bleedspeed177 wrote:Interesting

http://thelab.bleacherreport.com/jelly-fam-new-york-city-basketball-isaiah-washington/

Pulling for the Gophers. Part of it is I just like the barn so much better then TC.

"To be fair, we started it to get girls."

Kid is honest.
longstrangetrip [enjin:6600564]

Post by longstrangetrip [enjin:6600564] »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
bleedspeed177 wrote:Interesting

http://thelab.bleacherreport.com/jelly-fam-new-york-city-basketball-isaiah-washington/

Pulling for the Gophers. Part of it is I just like the barn so much better then TC.

"To be fair, we started it to get girls."

Kid is honest.

Damn...why didn't I think of that?
Q12543 [enjin:6621299]

Post by Q12543 [enjin:6621299] »

Well, it looks like the Gophers have the same allergy to good shooting that the Wolves have had all these years....

Cassius Winston might be my favorite college player. He has that feel of a classic elite college PG that probably doesn't have the physical chops to play at the next level, and as a result we get to enjoy seeing an upperclassman that has mastered his craft. I love watching him play.
Monster

Post by Monster »

Q12543 wrote:Well, it looks like the Gophers have the same allergy to good shooting that the Wolves have had all these years....

Cassius Winston might be my favorite college player. He has that feel of a classic elite college PG that probably doesn't have the physical chops to play at the next level, and as a result we get to enjoy seeing an upperclassman that has mastered his craft. I love watching him play.

Pretty tough for the Gophers having to play without Murphy. They kept battling though and played some pretty good defense in those 2 tourney games.

To your 2nd point the Gophers despite everything we're making the game interesting then Winston basically closed the door on them with his own run hitting shots. I've been impressed with him. You are right maybe he doesn't make it at the next level but that's what they said about a guy like Monte Morris too.
bleedspeed177 [enjin:6603232]

Post by bleedspeed177 [enjin:6603232] »

Gophers' Daniel Oturu plans to enter NBA draft
Monster

Post by Monster »

bleedspeed177 wrote:Gophers' Daniel Oturu plans to enter NBA draft

Seemed like that was the likely outcome. Idk enough about him (sadly I didn't watch the Gophers this year)?but he seems like a guy that put up numbers it would be hard to improve is stock much unless he became a volume 3 point shooter too. He already hit his 3's in a low volume so yeah it makes sense to come out. It feels like the Gopher basketball program is moving in the right direction.