Week 6: The Iggles

One Stop Spot For All Vikings Related News
bleedspeed177 [enjin:6603232]

Week 6: The Iggles

Post by bleedspeed177 [enjin:6603232] »

Can we make it 2 in a row?

I think the Eagles will win. They seemed to be rounding into form again and their defense is physical enough to push our offense around.
tpoff217

Re: Week 6: The Iggles

Post by tpoff217 »

The secondary for the Eagles so far has been shaky at best and has been decimated with injuries. I have a feeling that with the receivers the Vikings have they should be able to pick them apart pretty easily. I didn't get a chance to watch the Eagles game this week because for some reason the Ravens vs Steelers was shown throughout a lot of Pennsylvania instead but I wouldn't put too much into the defense looking good because in reality it was the Jets they played.

The Eagles offense has really been hampered this year after Jackson got hurt. He should be back this week which could change a few things but who knows if he will be at full strength or not. I have a feeling that Wentz is really going to struggle with the Vikings defense.
Monster

Post by Monster »

The only game the Eagles have played so far that had a fairly close score was this last week and yeah I'd guess the Jets are in Shambles. My my Nate Garry had a pick 6 so that was cool. The early part of the season is over and now it's starting to get tot eh place where we find out which teams are better than others. Sometimes that separation doesn't happen or becomes apparent till the last 5 or even 3 games. The Vikings are at home in this one so that helps.
Porckchop

Post by Porckchop »

tpoff217 wrote:The secondary for the Eagles so far has been shaky at best and has been decimated with injuries. I have a feeling that with the receivers the Vikings have they should be able to pick them apart pretty easily. I didn't get a chance to watch the Eagles game this week because for some reason the Ravens vs Steelers was shown throughout a lot of Pennsylvania instead but I wouldn't put too much into the defense looking good because in reality it was the Jets they played.

The Eagles offense has really been hampered this year after Jackson got hurt. He should be back this week which could change a few things but who knows if he will be at full strength or not. I have a feeling that Wentz is really going to struggle with the Vikings defense.

The secondary doesn't matter much if you can't keep that Dline off your Qb. Cousins is a mess under pressure and the line hasn't shown the ability to hold up against the better defenses in the league. If the Vikings wanna win their gonna need the defense to come up big. Which they seem too disappear in big games.

Philly 27 Vikings 14
Q12543 [enjin:6621299]

Post by Q12543 [enjin:6621299] »

tpoff217 wrote:The secondary for the Eagles so far has been shaky at best and has been decimated with injuries. I have a feeling that with the receivers the Vikings have they should be able to pick them apart pretty easily. I didn't get a chance to watch the Eagles game this week because for some reason the Ravens vs Steelers was shown throughout a lot of Pennsylvania instead but I wouldn't put too much into the defense looking good because in reality it was the Jets they played.

I live in Bucks County and they were showing the Eagles/Jets on CBS and Giants/Vikes on FOX. Not a bad deal. The Jets offense is an abomination. As you said, they are no guage for the Eagles defense.
Wolvesfan21

Post by Wolvesfan21 »

Cousins still sucks. :)
Wolvesfan21

Post by Wolvesfan21 »

Nice jobs Diggs. :furious:
Monster

Post by Monster »

WolvesFan21 wrote:Nice jobs Diggs. :furious:

He better not be bitching anymore after today.
bleedspeed177 [enjin:6603232]

Post by bleedspeed177 [enjin:6603232] »

The OLINE was really good today against a tough front.
khans2k5 [enjin:6608728]

Post by khans2k5 [enjin:6608728] »

O line killed it today. Kirk had all day to throw and looked like an NFL QB should under those circumstances. Philly's backup DB's also just looked lost this game. The inevitable heartbreaking playoff loss this year is gonna hurt more the more we play like this lol.