Please leave feedback about our new website.

Let us know what you think about our cool new website!
JDvikes [enjin:6536888]

Re: Please leave feedback about our new website.

Post by JDvikes [enjin:6536888] »

Jester1534 wrote:Hey trying to get Twins guys to make the switch, all 10 of us lol. But can you make a Twins thread?

Absolutely! Twins section is up! :thumb:

MinnesotaJock wrote:
JDvikes wrote:
http://rubechat.kfan.com/index.phpKFAN Index Page

It looks like you have the capability to have each team separate with their own heading, but it's not a huge deal. Also I noticed a page can only hold 10 posts. Any way to change it to 20 or 30? Maybe it's me, but I'm use to it being a little bit longer. Thanks again so much for listening to suggestions and making this place as user friendly as possible! Question about the chat room; Is it a one time fee or a monthly fee and how much is it?

I can work on doing some changes that look similar to that, thanks again for the input!

D'Natagal wrote:This board looks like a great option to the funky, busted ESpN boards. Hope all of the folks from the Wolves board make their way here...well, almost all of them. This board has the ability to block certain people right?

While I certainly can block people, I won't do it until something occurs to warrant it.

TheGrey08 wrote:hmm someone joked about tweets. Is there a twitter module or something available for the site? Would be kinda cool to have Wolfson's, other locals and maybe some other prominent NBA peeps tweets showing like ESPN had, but better.

I started to work on some twitter stuff yesterday, with no luck unfortunately, but will continue to tonight at work.

Cleaned up the layout of the site, and separated the sports as suggested.
MinnesotaJock [enjin:6589402]

Post by MinnesotaJock [enjin:6589402] »

Looks great!!!
TheGrey08

Post by TheGrey08 »

JDvikes wrote:
I started to work on some twitter stuff yesterday, with no luck unfortunately, but will continue to tonight at work.

It'll be cool, but no rush imo.

MinnesotaJock wrote:Also I noticed a page can only hold 10 posts. Any way to change it to 20 or 30? Maybe it's me, but I'm use to it being a little bit longer. Thanks again so much for listening to suggestions and making this place as user friendly as possible! Question about the chat room; Is it a one time fee or a monthly fee and how much is it?

If you are at the forum page go to the bottom there is a "preferences" and that is for personal forum settings which has a couple of handy things for some people, such as posts per page and toggles for new post indicators and to automatically subscribe to threads you reply to. This and a few other things are covered in the http://minnesotasports.enjin.com/forum/m/15059925/viewthread/7741362-forum-tips"Forum Tips" thread.

As far as the chat room goes, there are two different plans available that add additional features to the site and they can be viewed here http://www.enjin.com/features/plans The advanced plan is the first pay plan and costs $8.95 per month for individual month pricing and has the chat feature included. It does also remove ads, but my browser blocks them anyways.

I added a quick drop down menu to the different sports sections on the top menu, figure some might like it. Also added a button that takes you to espn in a new tab, as well as a espn news feed to the home page that can redirect you to specific headlines as well.
AbeVigodaLive

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Why can't I see the preferences link?

- Abe, you're stupid.
- Abe, you're an idiot.
- Abe, you're blind.
- Abe, what the hell... you're right.