Week 10: Cowboys

One Stop Spot For All Vikings Related News
bleedspeed177 [enjin:6603232]

Re: Week 10: Cowboys

Post by bleedspeed177 [enjin:6603232] »

Amari Cooper has been burning a ton of players. Tyreek Hill and Amari Cooper are certainly better WR's than Diggs in my eyes.
Monster

Post by Monster »

Watched the condensed game this morning.

Offense got going and made some plays when it mattered. Diggs and Rudy made some terrific catches. Cook and Mattison are a beastly 1-2 punch. They got it done with a. Couple guys banged up on the oline.

Dallas offense had a couple very good catches too and like other said the oline there is pretty good.

Vikings defense I actually felt better about them after this game. I'm not sure if they were basically selling out against the run or not but still holding Dalls to 50 yards rushing and without Linval seems pretty good. Did Dak complete a bunch of passes? Yes he did which is concerning but go back and count how many INTs we could have had in this game I think it was like 3 and Hughes almost had a pick 6 that would have put us up 21-0. I didn't realize Watts played and he was part of that half sack. Dak got out of a couple of sacks but what about that holding call on Smith? I didn't see it but sounded like it was questionable. Ultimately they got some stops when it counted and we got out of there with a win on the road against a good team.

Also IMHO Cousins was the better QB in this game. Fun game I had to take a deep breath late in the game. Lol
Monster

Post by Monster »

I just watched the play where Kline got hurt. 2nd concussion of the season for him. I have to wonder if this may make him consider how much longer he plays. Also on that play Elf spectacularly pirouetted to fall the turf on his own and it still was a nice yardage play. Lol
bleedspeed177 [enjin:6603232]

Post by bleedspeed177 [enjin:6603232] »

You were 100% right on Mattison. The dude is a stud and he gets hit and moves people back and breaks tackles. I was watching the game last night thinking if we keep running the ball this much with a FB we might have to add another FB to the team.