Week 11: Bronco's

One Stop Spot For All Vikings Related News
bleedspeed177 [enjin:6603232]

Re: Week 11: Bronco's

Post by bleedspeed177 [enjin:6603232] »

I feel like Hunter got more pressure from right side. I wonder if the numbers back it up. How is Richardson doing with Browns?
Monster

Post by Monster »

bleedspeed177 wrote:I feel like Hunter got more pressure from right side. I wonder if the numbers back it up. How is Richardson doing with Browns?

Idk how he is a doing specifically but Today I watched the Browns last game against the Bills and came to a strong realization...the Browns aren't good. lol

Since I brought that game up Nick Chubb is a guy that I enjoy watching a lot. He and Mattison aren't mirror images of each other in running style but they both kinda have that same effect of churning out yards getting yards after contact and are more than just downhill runners so you can use them in the pass game some. Neither are considered game breakers but Nick Chubb is a guy that is a good football player.

So do the Browns have a talent or coaching problem or both?

Rich Gannon was saying the OL is going to have a challenge block the DL of the Broncos. It should be a good test for our OL.
Monster

Post by Monster »

bleedspeed177 wrote:So do the Browns have a talent or coaching problem or both?

It's hard not to wonder about it being coaching. Can you imagine if Cousins had 9 TDs and 12 INTs at this point of the season with the surrounding cast he has even with a bad offensive line? Someone would be fired and Cousins...you may have to worry about his safety. Ok so Chubb isn't Dalvin Cook but it should be a pretty good offense. Mayfield might not end up being a star QB but yikes it's been pretty bad. Did you ever see that article from before the season that one of the old coaches (also in age) ripped Kitchens saying the guys they let go basically did all the coaching last year and he basically took the credit and let them all go.

That defense has some good players. The team may also lack some vet leaders but I haven't dug into that. Just looking at the roster they have 2 guys that are 30 and everyone else is younger. Keep in mind OBJ is there and...I doubt that helps the leadership aspect. The local radio guy said they need to go out and get McCarthy. It's certainly something to consider I suppose. The players obviously have some blame and they have had some injuries but...unless we find out later that Baker actually kinda sucks I'm going with more of a coaching problem.
Wolvesfan21

Post by Wolvesfan21 »

I hyped Mayfield out of that draft, I still think he is solid. He had a good rookie season, whatever games he played. They screwed up letting OLinemen go and Kitchens is a problem too. Browns will be good if they can find a better coach and get the line better.

I liked Jackson out of that draft too, he's proving so far he can stay healthy which was my concern. I didn't like Rosen or Darnold, still too early to say the are busts though. lol
khans2k5 [enjin:6608728]

Post by khans2k5 [enjin:6608728] »

They have a coaching and a Baker problem. Baker is trying to be like the Mahomes/Wilson/Jackson types and extend plays which is leading to way too high of a time to throw (heard on a podcast he was the highest in the league going into last week). He's not those guys. Kitchens also doesn't know what he's doing. They really could have used one of the offensive young coaches like Flynn I'm GB and the AZ guy, but they also have discipline issues so they would have needed to bring in a strong defensive coach.
Monster

Post by Monster »

Brett Jones to the IR and Aviante Collins signed to the 53 man roster. I wonder if we see him in any jumbo packages like he was in his rookie year. I wonder who will be active with Kline out.

monsterpile wrote:Brett Jones to the IR and Aviante Collins signed to the 53 man roster. I wonder if we see him in any jumbo packages like he was in his rookie year. I wonder who will be active with Kline out.

Interesting. I worry Kline won't be back. Dozier has done well when called on.

We spotted them 20 and won yet nobody commented. What is wrong with you people?