The next coach of the minnesota timberwolves is?

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
Monster

Re: The next coach of the minnesota timberwolves is?

Post by Monster »

lipoli390 wrote:
Camden0916 wrote:I think you could argue that there's been about 12 games that Sam's coaching directly took us out of contention to win. That's not to say that we would have won the game(s), but his coaching directly made it so that we couldn't. I hope I'm making myself clear. For example, Sam's refusal to get his starters back in the game late in the fourth quarters when it was clear that the bench unit was getting abused to that point. Instead of getting the best players in at the 8-10 minute mark to end the other team's run, Sam waited until 6-7 minute mark when the game was already out of hand. He really has hurt the team with his mismanaging.

Well said, Cam. You look at our roster and how healthy we've been compared, for example, to teams like the Blazers, Nuggets, Kings and Knicks and it would seem this team should have at least 24 wins.

To be perfectly realistic all those teams also have at least one player that's significantly better than anyone the Wolves have on the roster. I don't want to defend Sam too much because I think Cam's points are legit criticisms of Sam but those teams have more legit vet players than the Wolves do. Obviously Stotts has done a heck of a job in Portland.