Windhorst: Sam Mitchell won't be returning

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
Camden [enjin:6601484]

Re: Windhorst: Sam Mitchell won't be returning

Post by Camden [enjin:6601484] »

For some reason, recent news about the Wolves bringing in Thibodeau/Layden has me hearing This Magic Moment by The Drifters in my head...
AbeVigodaLive

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

If anybody listens to the audio that accompanies that laugh... good luck. You're gonna have nightmares. I'm having second thoughts now. Here it is for the brave...

[youtube]pARZth4hXb8[/youtube]

29 seconds in... Interestingly enough, he's laughing about being called a workaholic by Van Gundy.
Monster

Post by Monster »

Camden0916 wrote:For some reason, recent news about the Wolves bringing in Thibodeau/Layden has me hearing This Magic Moment by The Drifters in my head...

I couldn't place the song so I looked it up and just listened to it. Good stuff.
SameOldNudityDrew

Post by SameOldNudityDrew »

The freakiest part of that video is the bull exhaling and inhaling that same puff of smoke.
Camden [enjin:6601484]

Post by Camden [enjin:6601484] »

I'm anxious to see who Thibs lands on his coaching staff. I have four names that I'd like/love: Adrian Griffin, J.B. Bickerstaff, Mike D'Antoni, Jeff Hornacek.
Monster

Post by Monster »

SameOldDrew wrote:The freakiest part of that video is the bull exhaling and inhaling that same puff of smoke.

I think it was a fun laugh. It's a REALLY great GIF though
SameOldNudityDrew

Post by SameOldNudityDrew »

Scooby Doo voice: "Ruh-Roh."

"Layden was the New York Knicks executive vice president and general manager from 1999-2001, and the president and general manager of the organization from 2001-2003.[3] The Knicks under Layden's watch (and of his successor Isiah Thomas) were called the "Worst Franchise in Sports" by ESPN.com.[4]"
-Wikipedia
Monster

Post by Monster »

SameOldDrew wrote:Scooby Doo voice: "Ruh-Roh."

"Layden was the New York Knicks executive vice president and general manager from 1999-2001, and the president and general manager of the organization from 2001-2003.[3] The Knicks under Layden's watch (and of his successor Isiah Thomas) were called the "Worst Franchise in Sports" by ESPN.com.[4]"
-Wikipedia

Yeah that was bad but That was a bad stretch of time for the Knicks as a whole. I the other hand he is credited with telling the Jazz to draft a couple guys named Stockton and Malone and spent most of his time working for a good franchise in the Jazz and spent the last few years working for the Spurs.
AbeVigodaLive

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

SameOldNudityDrew wrote:Scooby Doo voice: "Ruh-Roh."

-Wikipedia

Yeah. There's that.

Hopefully, he learned a lot working as Buford's assistant the past four seasons in San Antonio. And, with Thibodeau in the POBO role... his impact would be curtailed some.
Monster

Post by Monster »

Camden0916 wrote:I'm anxious to see who Thibs lands on his coaching staff. I have four names that I'd like/love: Adrian Griffin, J.B. Bickerstaff, Mike D'Antoni, Jeff Hornacek.

My guess if Thibs is gonna have a heck of a staff. He has been around forever and guys are gonna want to come here and work with this talent.