(Unlikely) Trade For LaMarcus Aldridge

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
Riverside_Viking [enjin:6662498]

Re: (Unlikely) Trade For LaMarcus Aldridge

Post by Riverside_Viking [enjin:6662498] »

Jakapoo wrote:
Riverside_Viking wrote:PER has nothing to do with games played, in the 18 games last year love didn't play as good as Aldridge did.

Obviously. He only had a fractured hand, and was rusty as hell. Man what a bum compared to a guy who played the whole season healthy. The fact that he is losing by two PER points is a disgrace. Trade his ass.

Lets see he broke his hand because he punched something and he doesn't want to be here plus I believe Aldridge fits the team better. Especially with Pek and Rubio
BowenArrow [enjin:6742086]

Post by BowenArrow [enjin:6742086] »

I would rather trade for Shumpert.
TravisT [enjin:6669699]

Post by TravisT [enjin:6669699] »

slimcalhoun27 wrote:Camden...I live in Portland....the Blazer Fans are much better then Wolves fans. This team simply sells out every game...no matter the record or team performance. True the Wolves have a better roster and Coach, but the Fans in Portland have incredible fans, both for the Blaze and Timbers Soccer.

Not tough when the Blazers are the only 'major' pro sport in town. The Wolves are competing with the Vikings and Wild for the fans' spending cash. Not everybody can afford to go to all 3.
Riverside_Viking [enjin:6662498]

Post by Riverside_Viking [enjin:6662498] »

BowenArrow wrote:I would rather trade for Shumpert.

Would rather pick up Ronnie Brewer for nothing than give up something right now for shumpert however I do like Shumperts game( and the kid from kid n play hair cut)
Camden [enjin:6601484]

Post by Camden [enjin:6601484] »

I wonder what we'd have to give up to get Shumpert. Realistically. I'm not saying he's available, but specualtion, DWill and Barea for Shumpert and contract filler?

No need to explain why Shump would fit here. Pretty obvious if you watch basketball. DWill on the Knicks isn't a bad look though. Fits within their offense too. Barea since they were looking for a Nate Robinson type player off the bench and they don't really have anyone behind Felton. Could make a lot of sense.