Minnesota Twins — Top Prospects

A place for Twinscentric Discussion
Camden [enjin:6601484]

Minnesota Twins — Top Prospects

Post by Camden [enjin:6601484] »

Baseball America announced their top-100 prospects for 2022 today. The Twins have five selections: SS/OF Austin Martin (47), SS Royce Lewis (82), RHP Jordan Balazovic (85), RHP Joe Ryan (86), and INF Jose Miranda (90).

I'm pleased with these selections and their order on the list. I wonder if they had extended this list to 125 or so if Simeon Woods Richardson and Jhoan Duran would make it on there.
Monster

Re: Minnesota Twins — Top Prospects

Post by Monster »

Camden wrote:Baseball America announced their top-100 prospects for 2022 today. The Twins have five selections: SS/OF Austin Martin (47), SS Royce Lewis (82), RHP Jordan Balazovic (85), RHP Joe Ryan (86), and INF Jose Miranda (90).

I'm pleased with these selections and their order on the list. I wonder if they had extended this list to 125 or so if Simeon Woods Richardson and Jhoan Duran would make it on there.

I get a lot of the guys have graduated off the prospect list but it fees a little bit disappointing that the Twins now don't have anyone higher than 47.

A positive is that a couple of the guys on this list might be players we see play a significant role for the Twins this season. Idk if the Twins are a team that will be good or whatever or very watchable in terms of being competitive each game but they have some young guys that make me interested in paying attention to the team.