Postseason

A place for Twinscentric Discussion
Jester1534

Postseason

Post by Jester1534 »

Our boy Rosario is doing up.

Funny how things work out. Probably the best thing to happen to braves is Soler getting hurt. Without that Eddie doesn't even sniff the line up.

Always loved Eddie and his flair. We all know he's super streaky hitter with no plate discipline but I hope he go and wins a championship since Cruz got knocked out.

Speaking of Cruz after the Twins traded him he only hit .226 with ops of .725 and struck out 27% of his at bats.

Idk the future of Joe Ryan but it looks like we won that trade.

Edit: also Cleveland had to pay Atlanta for take Rosario lol
FNG

Re: Postseason

Post by FNG »

Love to see Eddie having a day in the postseason...always fun to watch him play!

Also notable...former Twins great Jason Castro got the GWRBI in the Astro's pivotal game 3 win after one of the worst missed strike calls in playoff history.
Monster

Post by Monster »

jester1534 wrote:Our boy Rosario is doing up.

Funny how things work out. Probably the best thing to happen to braves is Soler getting hurt. Without that Eddie doesn't even sniff the line up.

Always loved Eddie and his flair. We all know he's super streaky hitter with no plate discipline but I hope he go and wins a championship since Cruz got knocked out.

Speaking of Cruz after the Twins traded him he only hit .226 with ops of .725 and struck out 27% of his at bats.

Idk the future of Joe Ryan but it looks like we won that trade.

Edit: also Cleveland had to pay Atlanta for take Rosario lol

Rosario had a .900 OPS for Atlanta in the regular season.

I've wondered a few times how Cruz finished the season will affect his market this offseason. Will teams think he is maybe done? Will someone end up with another value contract for signing him?
Jester1534

Post by Jester1534 »

Congrats Adrianza and Eddie

Fuck Joe buck saying the Astros are past the cheating scandal half the fucking team is still there and wasn't punished.

Reminder how much a bullpen matters in baseball Matzek and Smith we're lights out for braves in the postseason
Monster

Post by Monster »

jester1534 wrote:Congrats Adrianza and Eddie

Fuck Joe buck saying the Astros are past the cheating scandal half the fucking team is still there and wasn't punished.

Reminder how much a bullpen matters in baseball Matzek and Smith we're lights out for braves in the postseason

I dislike Joe Buck.

Soler is a guy I enjoyed watching hit with KC so I liked that he had success again. It can be a little strange the players that you gravitate toward. I was cheering for Atlanta to win it all.