Discussion about general topics
Volans19

Fantasy Football Anyone?

Post by Volans19 »

Let me know if you guys are interested and I'll start a league
Camden [enjin:6601484]

Re: Fantasy Football Anyone?

Post by Camden [enjin:6601484] »

If we get enough regulars from the board I'm down. I have a lot as it, but it'd be fun. Plus I'm a fantasy animal.
slimcalhoun27 [enjin:6640095]

Post by slimcalhoun27 [enjin:6640095] »

Cam, lol....it can be a sickness can't it? Being apart of too many leagues is just silly and I personally have a terrible, time consuming, fantasy football addiction!!

Good luck everyone with there leagues and money leagues.!
Monster

Post by Monster »

I started doing fantasy football again around 4 years ago with some good friends from college that are spread around the country. Were are guys so its probably the way we actually keep in touch. Lol I hadn't played fantasy sports in a while because I'd spend to much time on it. A couple years ago a friend asked me to join his FF league and it was fun doing too teams but I spent too much time. 1 is enough.

Maybe this could be a thread where we post on fantasy sports through player values trade ideas, possible waiver claims out there and see what people think. I always like having people to bounce things off of. Sometimes I can outthink myself on moves. Lol

My league is a 2 player keeper league and I finally made the decision to keep Jimmy Graham over RG3. It was kinda hard but I don't have faith in RG3 staying healthy. Besides having stud TEs is kinda my trademark in this league. My other keeper is Luck. I might go for a homer team this year Vikings plus playes I like and get as many Packers as I can to drive people nuts who wouldn't pick guys from rival teams. I don't get that its fantasy sports I wanna win I'll pick the guys who will help me win. Also I don't hate the Packers anyway. Lol
Imran520 [enjin:17531766]

Post by Imran520 [enjin:17531766] »

I am interested to play fantasy football.