9 runs and only 1 out

A place for Twinscentric Discussion
Porckchop

9 runs and only 1 out

Post by Porckchop »

Might be an all time low for our dear Twinkies.
FNG

Re: 9 runs and only 1 out

Post by FNG »

PorkChop wrote:Might be an all time low for our dear Twinkies.

Such a pessimist, pork. You're ignoring the huge clutch homerun Sano hit in the 8th inning to pull us within 9 runs...he's clearly getting back into the groove. And why are you ignoring Tortuga's 1-2-3 8th inning...there's no question in my mind he's going to be an important part of our bullpen as we begin the stretch drive. I'm feeling quite positive about this team.
Monster

Re: 9 runs and only 1 out

Post by Monster »

FNG wrote:
PorkChop wrote:Might be an all time low for our dear Twinkies.

Such a pessimist, pork. You're ignoring the huge clutch homerun Sano hit in the 8th inning to pull us within 9 runs...he's clearly getting back into the groove. And why are you ignoring Tortuga's 1-2-3 8th inning...there's no question in my mind he's going to be an important part of our bullpen as we begin the stretch drive. I'm feeling quite positive about this team.

Astudillo is hilariously crafty with the way he changes speeds throws junk up there. I mean it probably wouldn't work in situations that matter but it's pretty fun that he does what he does.

After the Twins had a legit promising stretch they are back in trouble and they had a sloppy win today against KC.