DLO out tomorrow for load management.

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
kekgeek

DLO out tomorrow for load management.

Post by kekgeek »

I legit hate the wolves. This is not injury related, they planned on rest days for Dlo when they traded for him apparently. We have played one freaking game since the week and a half off for the all star break. Also didn't practice today because of rest.

What a joke of a franchise and a slap in the face to the fans that still care.
kekgeek

Re: DLO out tomorrow for load management.

Post by kekgeek »

Also wolves still will have Spellman, Vanderbilt and Evans in Iowa.

Wolves play against Jokic tomorrow, naz fouls a lot. Would love to have another big up for insurance tomorrow
Coolbreeze44

Post by Coolbreeze44 »

I'm with you Kek. What a joke. Why do we care?
Coolbreeze44

Post by Coolbreeze44 »

Although with this news I don't expect our chances of winning to go down. Let J-Mac play, at least he will play both ends of the floor.
Monster

Post by Monster »

Doesn't he have like a sorta legit quad injury? I mean...eh but still. I'm not sad about seeing McLaughlin play more.
Coolbreeze44

Post by Coolbreeze44 »

monsterpile wrote:Doesn't he have like a sorta legit quad injury? I mean...eh but still. I'm not sad about seeing McLaughlin play more.

He's played two games and had an 8 day all start break since he came back from that quad. C'mon man.
kekgeek

Post by kekgeek »

CoolBreeze44 wrote:
monsterpile wrote:Doesn't he have like a sorta legit quad injury? I mean...eh but still. I'm not sad about seeing McLaughlin play more.

He's played two games and had an 8 day all start break since he came back from that quad. C'mon man.

Ya, apparently wolves are just going to rest him for load management in some of the games for the rest of the year. I understand wolves are trying to tank but damn wolves and this losing culture is sickening.
khans2k5 [enjin:6608728]

Post by khans2k5 [enjin:6608728] »

It's pretty sickening to see teams like us who suck load manage and not try to win games. We're just gonna get slapped so hard in the face when we finally start trying to win games and realize the shit wasn't as easy as just flipping a switch. Now is the time to be building the culture of trying hard and even playing through as much as you can and not just throwing in the towel. Soft cultures cultivate soft players and this team is charming soft right now all the way from the players to the coach to the GM.
BloopOracle

Post by BloopOracle »

Honestly don't mind us tanking the end of the season, and almost every other situation I would be pissed but we made a midseason trade to get our other big-name player as well as a bunch of other new players. I think they'll come out recharged next year just knowing that and a rough end of the season won't bother them.
Coolbreeze44

Post by Coolbreeze44 »

Ben Simmons is getting in-game locker room treatment to be able to play, and DLO can only play one game in 2 weeks.