Deserved humility

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
Renkln [enjin:6591222]

Deserved humility

Post by Renkln [enjin:6591222] »

Butler and Embiid trolling - although it angers me, they are right. This team is soft

https://youtu.be/uG9HpNENbYY
ItsJustSoSab

Re: Deserved humility

Post by ItsJustSoSab »

Jimmy Butler made the right choice. Anybody who watched even half the game can't deny it. KAT is a boy. Wiggins is Wiggins. Saunders is in over his head. Dieng is even softer than KAT. Teague is a detriment to the team. No Tyus is not a starting PG in this league. Rose's defense is horrible but he's guarding out of position, he's also one bad spin move from playing his last game. Okogie has energy, but can't bring anything else positive on a consistent basis. Saric does a lot of things well but can't make open 3s to save his life. Our two max players have proven nothing, other than being losers. Heading for rebuild part 14.

If you were Jimmy you gotta be thinking to yourself "Damn, I didn't even play well, I barely contributed anything of significance and yet my team KILLED them. If I played like this back on that team we wouldn't have stood a chance. I can sit back and take my general soreness days when ever I want, no problem. Maybe Ill call KAT's girl up, see what she's up to, hell, she'll probably call me up after watching him last night".

On a more serious note, Butler is an asshole and him quitting in the Kings game was disgusting to me, but I said it back then and I'll say it now. EVERYTHING Butler said about the team/wigs/kat was true. Even Deng/Gibson were calling them out, saying he has a point. They had their chance to prove themselves and they blew it.
TAFKASP

Post by TAFKASP »

It appears from that video that Wig and KAT didn't hang around and chat with the 76ers, but rather ran with their tails between their legs to the safety of the locker room. I see Dieng, Deng, and Tolliver had the balls to talk to the General.

I just don't understand how somebody can call you soft, and then when you get the chance to go at him, you're just soft. I wonder if they're smart enough to be embarrassed?
TAFKASP

Post by TAFKASP »

ItsJustSoSab wrote:They had their chance to prove themselves and they blew it.

They didn't even give enough effort to blow it. Somewhere the Washington Generals are pointing and laughing... and wondering how they can get paid like Wig and KAT to suck.
ItsJustSoSab

Post by ItsJustSoSab »

TheSP wrote:It appears from that video that Wig and KAT didn't hang around and chat with the 76ers, but rather ran with their tails between their legs to the safety of the locker room. I see Dieng, Deng, and Tolliver had the balls to talk to the General.

I just don't understand how somebody can call you soft, and then when you get the chance to go at him, you're just soft. I wonder if they're smart enough to be embarrassed?

I never really believed that Butler Kat's gf rumor as it never actaully had a source and came from one place. However, if it did happen and a former teammate fucks your girl and this is how you respond....wow. Shows he has nothing between his legs. Use your anger, dig into that hatred. Join the sith order if you have to, grab a light saber and cut them down. Just do SOMETHING to respond. Fuck these guys
Coolbreeze44

Post by Coolbreeze44 »

It was a pathetic performance and we have no excuses. But it was one game. Let's see what happens March 30th. Of course Jimmy will probably be hurt by that time and will miss the game. I don't like to many conclusions being drawn from one game where we were missing key personnel and our coach is coaching his 4th game.
TAFKASP

Post by TAFKASP »

CoolBreeze44 wrote:It was a pathetic performance and we have no excuses. But it was one game. Let's see what happens March 30th. Of course Jimmy will probably be hurt by that time and will miss the game. I don't like to many conclusions being drawn from one game where we were missing key personnel and our coach is coaching his 4th game.

But it's not one game Cool. KAT has not had a single respectable game against Embiid, ever. The only desire I could detect watching the game was KAT desiring the game to be over. And I won't even start with Wig, it's all been said.
Monster

Post by Monster »

CoolBreeze44 wrote:It was a pathetic performance and we have no excuses. But it was one game. Let's see what happens March 30th. Of course Jimmy will probably be hurt by that time and will miss the game. I don't like to many conclusions being drawn from one game where we were missing key personnel and our coach is coaching his 4th game.

Agreed too much is being made out of this. Honestly I don't care that much but I get the storyline.
ItsJustSoSab

Post by ItsJustSoSab »

This wasn't one game though. That's my point. Neither Kat nor Wiggins has EVER proven to be a winner. Yes, they show up every now and again with spectacular performances (KAT more than Wigs), but so what? What does it translate to over the course of a season? I'll tell ya. Losing. It doesn't get any more clearer than that, just look at the record after Butler went down last year and Wig/kat were supposed to step up. Barely made the playoffs, squeaked in.

I get you hate Butler, but I'm not even necessarily talking about Butler vs. Kat/Wigs. I don't care about the rematch or if Butler sits. That just proves Butlers point in the first place. Even if he did sit MArch 30th, how does that stop Embiid from making kat his bitch? Or Wiggins from being ineffective and looking like a deer in the headlights? Butler wanted to go to a team that could win. With or without him. He got that.

Conclusions from one game this is not. I still thinks it starts at the top with the most incompetent owner in all of sports, but that was one of the worst games Ive seen as a Wolves fan. Key personnnel? WIGGINS AND KAT ARE OUR KEY PERSONEEL AND THEY LOST BY 42 POINTS.
Coolbreeze44

Post by Coolbreeze44 »

TheSP wrote:

But it's not one game Cool. KAT has not had a single respectable game against Embiid, ever. The only desire I could detect watching the game was KAT desiring the game to be over. And I won't even start with Wig, it's all been said.

Disappointing no doubt. I was furious watching the lack of intensity we had. But we don't always play that way. It was a bad night, and i think in retrospect you could probably see it coming. We have a lot of talent, more than a lot teams. We get another crack at them in March and I'm betting the game looks totally different. Maybe we bring Pek back for the night.