Jimmy Butler set to meet with Thibs and Layden Monday to have honest discussion about future

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
BloopOracle

Jimmy Butler set to meet with Thibs and Layden Monday to have honest discussion about future

Post by BloopOracle »

https://twitter.com/JonKrawczynski/status/1041075425865281536

Don't worry guys I'm sure he just wants to tell him how happy he is to be here!
Monster

Re: Jimmy Butler set to meet with Thibs and Layden Monday to have honest discussion about future

Post by Monster »

Regardless of what direction you want this to go if this meeting is happening as reported it's a positive that they are having a dialog not just rolling with whatever happens.
Phenom

Re: Jimmy Butler set to meet with Thibs and Layden Monday to have honest discussion about future

Post by Phenom »

How about offering Butler for Noah and Knox?
thedoper

Post by thedoper »

Hopefully no one threw a computer though a window
WildWolf2813

Post by WildWolf2813 »

Phenom's_Revenge wrote:How about offering Butler for Noah and Knox?

Knicks say no
Coolbreeze44

Post by Coolbreeze44 »

Jimmy: "Coach, just want to let you know i don't plan on resigning here after the season."

Thibs: "I wish you would have told me that at the beginning of the offseason"

Cool: "He didn't need to, I've been telling you since June. Now you're fucked."
WildWolf2813

Post by WildWolf2813 »

A part of me blames Glen for not being proactive enough on this, but had he taken the reins on this situation he probably woulda said to Thibs and Jimmy, "pinky swear?"
crazy-canuck [enjin:18955461]

Post by crazy-canuck [enjin:18955461] »

Deng is thibs' hail mary at fixing this lockerroom because he sure as hell cant and neither can jimmy. Both seem to be part of the problem and not part of the solution.

I think it might be more than a coincidence that the bulls imploded as soon as deng left.

Jamal seems like a straight up guy abd was under the assumption that it was a minutes issue as to why he left. But, i think there might be more.

"Howard Beck
Howard Beck
@HowardBeck
The Jimmy Butler news (per
@JonKrawczynski
) underscores the discontent in Minnesota. As Jamal Crawford told me on yesterday's Full 48, "For me, it just wasn't a happy environment. It just wasn't happy"

https://mobile.twitter.com/HowardBeck/status/1041094973356224518?s=19
KG4Ever

Post by KG4Ever »

Jimmy don't hold back now. I hope Butler chokes Thibs Sprewell-style and they both are gone.
KG4Ever

Post by KG4Ever »

Next week will be more exciting than the past year's playoffs.