Wolfson podcasts with Wiggins and Lavine trainer and Gary's Trent Jr

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
Monster

Wolfson podcasts with Wiggins and Lavine trainer and Gary's Trent Jr

Post by Monster »

http://www.1500espn.com/the-scoop-2/2016/11/andrew-wiggins-skills-coach-brian-dozier-trade-update-ep-46/

Some good stuff from wolfson mostly from him chatting with Wiggins and Lavine's trainer Dre Hanlen. It's interesting to hear the plan he had for Wiggins staight out of college and it's playing out. It's interesting to hear the details he goes through about training both guys.

Near The end of a lengthy podcast Wolfson talks with Gary Trent about his son's decisions about prep school and going to Duke. There was some good thoughts there. He also asked Trent what he is up to now that h isn't working with the Wolves. Finally he asked about Working with the wolves players last year and Trent spoke very highly of Towns. Wolfson asked about if KG would ever play again and Trent was like "Play again 21 play again? Lol lol he might come work out with my son or something but play again?!? Lol Man if KG plays again I'd give up one of my arms or something." I am not doing justice of how much Trent was laughing at the idea and how obvious he thought it was that KG was done.

Also in a podcast Wolfson mentioned the final numbers for Dieng's contract is 4 years 62.8 million.