Schedule Is Out

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
60WinTim

Schedule Is Out

Post by 60WinTim »

The full NBA schedule was posted a day or two ago. Needless to say, I see 60 wins...

https://www.espn.com/nba/team/schedule/ ... mberwolves

The Wolves are a hot commodity this season. They have one of the two kick off games to open the NBA season, playing at the Lakers. They have games on both Christmas Day and New Years Eve. And they currently slated for 25 nationally televised games!

Gotta love TC's ability to address the team's weaknesses. When he was hired, he saw the Wolves biggest weaknesses were rim protection and defensive rebounding: he traded for Gobert. They're were multiple issues related to DLo, not the least of which were his expiring contract. So he trade him for Conley and NAW. He let the team mature last season, but once again identified the team's weaknesses as bench playing-making and bench 3-point shooting: he drafted Dilly and TSJ, and signed Ingles. I still think PJ Dozier is a sneaky good signing that will pay dividends somewhere down the road.

Anyway, I am really looking forward the this upcoming season.
BloopOracle

Re: Schedule Is Out

Post by BloopOracle »

As expected the Wolves have the biggest increase in National TV games!
FNG

Post by FNG »

Terrific...I going to try to make that 1/29 game in Phoenix!

Also terrific that we have captured the interest of the typical NBA fan and have so many TV games. I like Joe Ingles too, but I'm frankly surprised that adding him has attracted so much attention!
60WinTim

Post by 60WinTim »

FNG wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2024 2:52 pm Terrific...I going to try to make that 1/29 game in Phoenix!

Also terrific that we have captured the interest of the typical NBA fan and have so many TV games. I like Joe Ingles too, but I'm frankly surprised that adding him has attracted so much attention!
LOL

Especially with Ingles' dominant run with Team Australia in the Olympics!
Monster

Post by Monster »

60WinTim wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2024 3:18 pm
FNG wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2024 2:52 pm Terrific...I going to try to make that 1/29 game in Phoenix!

LOL

Especially with Ingles' dominant run with Team Australia in the Olympics!
Don't underestimate the Samonan influence on the Wolves and the Lynx!