Page 1 of 2
Timberwolves media day
Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2026 3:26 pm
by Monster
Only a couple days before we can decide who won the media day appearances. I think Trey Lyles will surprise people with his wingspan to reach fans and his experience both NBA and Europe.
Re: Timberwolves media day
Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2026 7:04 pm
by BloopOracle
Excited for the upcoming announcement that everybody grew at least an inch and is in the best shape of their lives!
Re: Timberwolves media day
Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2026 9:37 am
by Lipoli390
BloopOracle wrote: ↑Sat Sep 26, 2026 7:04 pm
Excited for the upcoming announcement that everybody grew at least an inch and is in the best shape of their lives!
I’ve heard from sources that Beringer is now as tall as Wemby.
Re: Timberwolves media day
Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2026 9:40 am
by Coolbreeze44
Lipoli390 wrote: ↑Sun Sep 27, 2026 9:37 am
BloopOracle wrote: ↑Sat Sep 26, 2026 7:04 pm
Excited for the upcoming announcement that everybody grew at least an inch and is in the best shape of their lives!
I’ve heard from sources that Beringer is now as tall as Wemby.
Or Crunch
Re: Timberwolves media day
Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2026 9:40 am
by Coolbreeze44
Have you ever noticed that Crunch never changes expression?
Re: Timberwolves media day
Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2026 1:13 pm
by Phenom
Coolbreeze44 wrote: ↑Sun Sep 27, 2026 9:40 am
Have you ever noticed that Crunch never changes expression?
Or his pants
Re: Timberwolves media day
Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2026 2:19 pm
by FNG
Phenom wrote: ↑Sun Sep 27, 2026 1:13 pm
Coolbreeze44 wrote: ↑Sun Sep 27, 2026 9:40 am
Have you ever noticed that Crunch never changes expression?
Or his pants
Well, in all fairness, Jaden changes his pants almost daily.
Re: Timberwolves media day
Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2026 9:12 am
by Leado01
I'm always pumped for media day when we have major changes.
2 years ago the cloud of losing KAT was still looming but I was excited none-the-less.
This team will be exciting to watch no matter where there record ends up.
It would be nice to get a little more swagger in the interviews from a few of our bench guys like AYO and TSJ
Re: Timberwolves media day
Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2026 9:22 am
by 60WinTim
I'm always excited for the team come media day...
But I don't think I've had this level of excitement since the first year of with Cassell and Sprewell! KG won MVP that season, and the Wolves were poised for a real shot at the Championship until Sam's Big-Balls dance against LA during the WCF left him injured...

Re: Timberwolves media day
Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2026 12:59 pm
by WildWolf2813
Leado01 wrote: ↑Mon Sep 28, 2026 9:12 am
I'm always pumped for media day when we have major changes.
2 years ago the cloud of losing KAT was still looming but I was excited none-the-less.
This team will be exciting to watch no matter where there record ends up.
It would be nice to get a little more swagger in the interviews from a few of our bench guys like AYO and TSJ
I feel like I gotta stop postponing buying new Wolves gear and just order one of every shirsey in different colors
LaMelo in white
McDaniels in black
Ant in blue