Timberwolves media day
Timberwolves media day
Only a couple days before we can decide who won the media day appearances. I think Trey Lyles will surprise people with his wingspan to reach fans and his experience both NBA and Europe.
- BloopOracle
- Posts: 3581
- Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:00 am
Re: Timberwolves media day
Excited for the upcoming announcement that everybody grew at least an inch and is in the best shape of their lives!
Re: Timberwolves media day
I’ve heard from sources that Beringer is now as tall as Wemby.BloopOracle wrote: ↑Sat Sep 26, 2026 7:04 pm Excited for the upcoming announcement that everybody grew at least an inch and is in the best shape of their lives!
- Coolbreeze44
- Posts: 14516
- Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:00 am
Re: Timberwolves media day
Or CrunchLipoli390 wrote: ↑Sun Sep 27, 2026 9:37 amI’ve heard from sources that Beringer is now as tall as Wemby.BloopOracle wrote: ↑Sat Sep 26, 2026 7:04 pm Excited for the upcoming announcement that everybody grew at least an inch and is in the best shape of their lives!
- Coolbreeze44
- Posts: 14516
- Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:00 am
Re: Timberwolves media day
Have you ever noticed that Crunch never changes expression?
Re: Timberwolves media day
Or his pantsCoolbreeze44 wrote: ↑Sun Sep 27, 2026 9:40 am Have you ever noticed that Crunch never changes expression?
Re: Timberwolves media day
Well, in all fairness, Jaden changes his pants almost daily.Phenom wrote: ↑Sun Sep 27, 2026 1:13 pmOr his pantsCoolbreeze44 wrote: ↑Sun Sep 27, 2026 9:40 am Have you ever noticed that Crunch never changes expression?
Re: Timberwolves media day
I'm always pumped for media day when we have major changes.
2 years ago the cloud of losing KAT was still looming but I was excited none-the-less.
This team will be exciting to watch no matter where there record ends up.
It would be nice to get a little more swagger in the interviews from a few of our bench guys like AYO and TSJ
2 years ago the cloud of losing KAT was still looming but I was excited none-the-less.
This team will be exciting to watch no matter where there record ends up.
It would be nice to get a little more swagger in the interviews from a few of our bench guys like AYO and TSJ
1965-2025
"He Meant Well"
"He Meant Well"
Re: Timberwolves media day
I'm always excited for the team come media day... 
But I don't think I've had this level of excitement since the first year of with Cassell and Sprewell! KG won MVP that season, and the Wolves were poised for a real shot at the Championship until Sam's Big-Balls dance against LA during the WCF left him injured...
But I don't think I've had this level of excitement since the first year of with Cassell and Sprewell! KG won MVP that season, and the Wolves were poised for a real shot at the Championship until Sam's Big-Balls dance against LA during the WCF left him injured...
- WildWolf2813
- Posts: 3983
- Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:00 am
Re: Timberwolves media day
I feel like I gotta stop postponing buying new Wolves gear and just order one of every shirsey in different colorsLeado01 wrote: ↑Mon Sep 28, 2026 9:12 am I'm always pumped for media day when we have major changes.
2 years ago the cloud of losing KAT was still looming but I was excited none-the-less.
This team will be exciting to watch no matter where there record ends up.
It would be nice to get a little more swagger in the interviews from a few of our bench guys like AYO and TSJ
LaMelo in white
McDaniels in black
Ant in blue