Timberwolves media day

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
User avatar
Monster
Posts: 25162
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:00 am

Timberwolves media day

Post by Monster »

Only a couple days before we can decide who won the media day appearances. I think Trey Lyles will surprise people with his wingspan to reach fans and his experience both NBA and Europe.
User avatar
BloopOracle
Posts: 3581
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:00 am

Re: Timberwolves media day

Post by BloopOracle »

Excited for the upcoming announcement that everybody grew at least an inch and is in the best shape of their lives!
User avatar
Lipoli390
Posts: 17499
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:00 am

Re: Timberwolves media day

Post by Lipoli390 »

BloopOracle wrote: ↑Sat Sep 26, 2026 7:04 pm Excited for the upcoming announcement that everybody grew at least an inch and is in the best shape of their lives!
I’ve heard from sources that Beringer is now as tall as Wemby.
User avatar
Coolbreeze44
Posts: 14516
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:00 am

Re: Timberwolves media day

Post by Coolbreeze44 »

Lipoli390 wrote: ↑Sun Sep 27, 2026 9:37 am
BloopOracle wrote: ↑Sat Sep 26, 2026 7:04 pm Excited for the upcoming announcement that everybody grew at least an inch and is in the best shape of their lives!
I’ve heard from sources that Beringer is now as tall as Wemby.
Or Crunch
User avatar
Coolbreeze44
Posts: 14516
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:00 am

Re: Timberwolves media day

Post by Coolbreeze44 »

Have you ever noticed that Crunch never changes expression?
User avatar
Phenom
Posts: 4940
Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:00 am

Re: Timberwolves media day

Post by Phenom »

Coolbreeze44 wrote: ↑Sun Sep 27, 2026 9:40 am Have you ever noticed that Crunch never changes expression?
Or his pants
User avatar
FNG
Posts: 7981
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:00 am

Re: Timberwolves media day

Post by FNG »

Phenom wrote: ↑Sun Sep 27, 2026 1:13 pm
Coolbreeze44 wrote: ↑Sun Sep 27, 2026 9:40 am Have you ever noticed that Crunch never changes expression?
Or his pants
Well, in all fairness, Jaden changes his pants almost daily.
User avatar
Leado01
Posts: 1551
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:00 am

Re: Timberwolves media day

Post by Leado01 »

I'm always pumped for media day when we have major changes.

2 years ago the cloud of losing KAT was still looming but I was excited none-the-less.

This team will be exciting to watch no matter where there record ends up.

It would be nice to get a little more swagger in the interviews from a few of our bench guys like AYO and TSJ
1965-2025
"He Meant Well"
User avatar
60WinTim
Posts: 10143
Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:00 am

Re: Timberwolves media day

Post by 60WinTim »

I'm always excited for the team come media day... :)

But I don't think I've had this level of excitement since the first year of with Cassell and Sprewell! KG won MVP that season, and the Wolves were poised for a real shot at the Championship until Sam's Big-Balls dance against LA during the WCF left him injured... :(
User avatar
WildWolf2813
Posts: 3983
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:00 am

Re: Timberwolves media day

Post by WildWolf2813 »

Leado01 wrote: ↑Mon Sep 28, 2026 9:12 am I'm always pumped for media day when we have major changes.

2 years ago the cloud of losing KAT was still looming but I was excited none-the-less.

This team will be exciting to watch no matter where there record ends up.

It would be nice to get a little more swagger in the interviews from a few of our bench guys like AYO and TSJ
I feel like I gotta stop postponing buying new Wolves gear and just order one of every shirsey in different colors

LaMelo in white
McDaniels in black
Ant in blue
Post Reply