Vikings vs Eagles GDT Thread

One Stop Spot For All Vikings Related News
bleedspeed177 [enjin:6603232]

Vikings vs Eagles GDT Thread

Post by bleedspeed177 [enjin:6603232] »

I figured I would do this before I forget and have Tim criticize me.
Monster

Re: Vikings vs Eagles GDT Thread

Post by Monster »

Nice
tpoff217

Post by tpoff217 »

As an Eagles fan, I think the Vikings defense is going to have a field day with us next week with Lane Johnson suspended. The Redskins had a field day against the rookie offensive lineman we started in place of Johnson this week. Wentz was sacked 5 times and even on the plays he wasn't sacked he had no time whatsoever. He still did decent for a rookie quarterback but I think next week you guys are definitely going to expose him for the rookie that he is.

I thought this thread would see a lot more chatter.
TAFKASP

Post by TAFKASP »

Rodgers looks like a shell of his former self. I will admit that I enjoy that pouty look on his face when things don't go his way, what arrogant prick!
Q12543 [enjin:6621299]

Post by Q12543 [enjin:6621299] »

tpoff217 wrote:As an Eagles fan, I think the Vikings defense is going to have a field day with us next week with Lane Johnson suspended. The Redskins had a field day against the rookie offensive lineman we started in place of Johnson this week. Wentz was sacked 5 times and even on the plays he wasn't sacked he had no time whatsoever. He still did decent for a rookie quarterback but I think next week you guys are definitely going to expose him for the rookie that he is.

Heh - I'll be at the Vikes-Eagles game next Sunday. Although being the meek suburban Dad and passive Midwesterner that I am, you better believe I won't be rolling into the Link dressed in purple garb and wielding a Viking horn.
Q12543 [enjin:6621299]

Post by Q12543 [enjin:6621299] »

TheSP wrote:Rodgers looks like a shell of his former self. I will admit that I enjoy that pouty look on his face when things don't go his way, what arrogant prick!

Good to see the Pack lose today, as it gives the Vikes some breathing room!
Monster

Post by Monster »

Q12543 wrote:
TheSP wrote:Rodgers looks like a shell of his former self. I will admit that I enjoy that pouty look on his face when things don't go his way, what arrogant prick!

Good to see the Pack lose today, as it gives the Vikes some breathing room!

I actually like Rodgers. He completed over 75% of his passes today and clearly they didn't get it done offensively. I haven't seen them play for a few weeks but I do get the feeling they aren't doing well. It's bizarre.

It's nice to have some room in the division the Lions are at least wining enough to hang around. Chicago...camera cuts to a dumpster fire.
Monster

Post by Monster »

tpoff217 wrote:As an Eagles fan, I think the Vikings defense is going to have a field day with us next week with Lane Johnson suspended. The Redskins had a field day against the rookie offensive lineman we started in place of Johnson this week. Wentz was sacked 5 times and even on the plays he wasn't sacked he had no time whatsoever. He still did decent for a rookie quarterback but I think next week you guys are definitely going to expose him for the rookie that he is.

I watched a chunk of the first half and and then a bit more when I was cleaning the house. Unfortunately I didn't get to see Wentz much because he didn't get the ball.

Who woulda thunk it Dallas is sitting atop that division at 5-1 with a Rookie that wasn't supposed to play or actually be any good and now you wonder if Romo is healthy they should actually let him play. The NFL is such a fun league because you really never know what is gonna happen.

Cowboys are looking like a force. Things change fast though. Nothing really matters until after Thanksgiving in my eyes. It is who is finishing strong. Being healthy that is so important. That is why I am not jumping around all excited because this is a long season.

NFL = Not For Long