Offseason - Other teams

General NFL News
bleedspeed177 [enjin:6603232]

Re: Offseason - Other teams

Post by bleedspeed177 [enjin:6603232] »

When I read what happened to her. I just have a hard time imagining it happen in a fight with another girl unless they are both in UFC. I will be curious if the 49ers cut ties with him. He has to be on his last chance no matter what and might already has.
Monster

Post by Monster »

bleedspeed177 wrote:When I read what happened to her. I just have a hard time imagining it happen in a fight with another girl unless they are both in UFC. I will be curious if the 49ers cut ties with him. He has to be on his last chance no matter what and might already has.

Well... this supposed video should clear things up but...does it exist? It seems unlikely we are ever going to see it.

As for what the 49ers will do with him...and the league. Well the worst has supposedly played out and he was not guilty. Now he has to deal with the drug charges and whether the NFL will suspend him for that. He isn't going to be given the benefit of the doubt at this point from too many people and some of that is probably deserved. We will see what happens I don't know how talented he is or isn't and that is a legit part of the equation.
bleedspeed177 [enjin:6603232]

Post by bleedspeed177 [enjin:6603232] »

Saw this about Lamar Jackson. I would love to see him break the mold. I think the key for a QB like him is if he runs he has to understand he needs to avoid the bigshot.

http://www.espn.com/blog/baltimore-ravens/post/_/id/45274/ravens-in-awe-of-lamar-jackson-their-young-michael-vick
Wolvesfan21

Post by Wolvesfan21 »

Looks like Mack is getting traded to the Bears. Haven't seen the details yet, hope they gave up a 1st at least.

Nice they gave up 2 1sts. Plus now they have to pay him what he wants. Bad deal for the Bears longterm.