Jimmy Butler Trade Ideas

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
JasonIsDaMan [enjin:7981157]

Re: Jimmy Butler Trade Ideas

Post by JasonIsDaMan [enjin:7981157] »

I also want to expand the TOR deal to include a Coyle for Matthews swap.

That's for you Camden (great job naming yourself after the worst city in one of the worst states).
AbeVigodaLive

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Anybody else amused at how Jason seems a bit compelled to insert as many mini-insults as he can into his stuff?

AbeVigodaLive wrote:Anybody else amused at how Jason seems a bit compelled to insert as many mini-insults as he can into his stuff.

I learned from the best, Fish. And thanks for going the whole day without taking a shot at Terry Ryan.
Q12543 [enjin:6621299]

Post by Q12543 [enjin:6621299] »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:Anybody else amused at how Jason seems a bit compelled to insert as many mini-insults as he can into his stuff?

He's baaaaa-aaaaaack!

Q12543 wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:Anybody else amused at how Jason seems a bit compelled to insert as many mini-insults as he can into his stuff?

He's baaaaa-aaaaaack!

Dang right Q. I am single-handedly save this franchise and it's confused fans from New-Terrell-Owens. You're welcome.
Camden [enjin:6601484]

Post by Camden [enjin:6601484] »

JasonIsDaMan wrote:
Camden wrote:
JasonIsDaMan wrote:
Q12543 wrote:
crazy-canuck wrote:Butler questionable tonight.

Og also sitting for no apparent reason.

Maybe masai is making a last minute move.

Butler/Leonard is a nightmarish wing pairing for opposing teams and they can switch everything. I'm surprised there hasn't been more buzz around Toronto.

LOVE IT!!!

JB/JP/TJ/KBD to TOR for DG/NP/DW/PS/3 1sts/3 swaps/7 Seconds (assuming TOR is 21-30 this year, if not, then 5 2nds)

I know this more me being nitpicky and argumentative than anything else, but it's hard to take some of your posts seriously -- mainly because of your incessant need to include unrealistic pick swaps and ridiculous amount of second-round picks flying everywhere. Find me one deal in basketball history where a team traded seven second-round picks, or even five.

Here's how I got to this. See if you can follow. If you can't, go ahead and print it out to reread later.

HOU offered 4 1sts. That's called an offer. You then ask for more, which is called a counter-offer. Is a three 1st's/ three swap REALLY that much different than the BKN/BOS trade? Also in every trade I have mentioned, JB is clearly the best player, so why wouldn't MIN get something back? And why aren't you going the people who think 4 1st is "not enough" for a guy WHO IS GOING TO LEEEEEEEEEAVE!?!?!

I have a job-slash-life, so I'm not going to go through all these threads, but if I did, are you ABSOLUTELY sure I couldn't find some of your that I find "hard to take seriously"? Weren't you one the guys who thought Aaron Aflalo was the next Bernard King? Or on the strength 3 good playoff games against second teamers that Bismarck Biyombo was the new Ben Wallace?

Don't like the 2nd rounders? Fine, not a dealbreaker. But if HOU is wlling to part iwth four first rounders, and that STILL NOT ENOUGH for some, then why wouldn't I suggest more?

And while I'm busy researching, find me a deal with FOUR firsts, FROM ANY SPORT! Leaf, Gretzky, A-Rod, wherever.

You definitely don't pay attention, especially to what my position is in this Jimmy Butler situation, but the effort in your replies is appreciated, I guess.

I'm not even sure what to do with that bit about Arron Afflalo and Bismack Biyombo. That's about as wild and off base as your supposed seven second-round picks you're insisting on.

Camden wrote:
JasonIsDaMan wrote:
Camden wrote:
JasonIsDaMan wrote:
Q12543 wrote:

Butler/Leonard is a nightmarish wing pairing for opposing teams and they can switch everything. I'm surprised there hasn't been more buzz around Toronto.

LOVE IT!!!

JB/JP/TJ/KBD to TOR for DG/NP/DW/PS/3 1sts/3 swaps/7 Seconds (assuming TOR is 21-30 this year, if not, then 5 2nds)

I know this more me being nitpicky and argumentative than anything else, but it's hard to take some of your posts seriously -- mainly because of your incessant need to include unrealistic pick swaps and ridiculous amount of second-round picks flying everywhere. Find me one deal in basketball history where a team traded seven second-round picks, or even five.

Here's how I got to this. See if you can follow. If you can't, go ahead and print it out to reread later.

HOU offered 4 1sts. That's called an offer. You then ask for more, which is called a counter-offer. Is a three 1st's/ three swap REALLY that much different than the BKN/BOS trade? Also in every trade I have mentioned, JB is clearly the best player, so why wouldn't MIN get something back? And why aren't you going the people who think 4 1st is "not enough" for a guy WHO IS GOING TO LEEEEEEEEEAVE!?!?!

I have a job-slash-life, so I'm not going to go through all these threads, but if I did, are you ABSOLUTELY sure I couldn't find some of your that I find "hard to take seriously"? Weren't you one the guys who thought Aaron Aflalo was the next Bernard King? Or on the strength 3 good playoff games against second teamers that Bismarck Biyombo was the new Ben Wallace?

Don't like the 2nd rounders? Fine, not a dealbreaker. But if HOU is wlling to part iwth four first rounders, and that STILL NOT ENOUGH for some, then why wouldn't I suggest more?

And while I'm busy researching, find me a deal with FOUR firsts, FROM ANY SPORT! Leaf, Gretzky, A-Rod, wherever.

JasonIsDaMan wrote:
Camden wrote:
JasonIsDaMan wrote:
Q12543 wrote:

LOVE IT!!!

You definitely don't pay attention, especially to what my position is in this Jimmy Butler situation, but the effort in your replies is appreciated, I guess.

I'm not even sure what to do with that bit about Arron Afflalo and Bismack Biyombo. That's about as wild and off base as your supposed seven second-round picks you're insisting on.

It really doesn't matter what your position is. You have an offer, you make a counter offer.

As far as Afflalo/Bismarck, is that a yes or a no?
AbeVigodaLive

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

I'm not a big fan of Jason's proposed trade.

But if the Wolves hold out for one more 2nd rounder in 2076... I'm all in.
Camden [enjin:6601484]

Post by Camden [enjin:6601484] »

Jason wants seven second-round picks and all of the bread pudding. Final offer.

AbeVigodaLive wrote:I'm not a big fan of Jason's proposed trade.

But if the Wolves hold out for one more 2nd rounder in 2076... I'm all in.

Can only go seven years ahead. A recent change from five. But please, lets complain about 4 firsts not being enough, and then turn around and say 2nd rounders are too much. Make perfect sense.