The dumb and stupid Wiggins thread

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
BloopOracle

Re: The dumb and stupid Wiggins thread

Post by BloopOracle »

I wouldn't trade him for anyone outside of Lebron or Durant, he has incredible upside but is very raw, this was known about him when he came out of the draft and now people want to get rid of him not even halfway through the season? What the f***?
Coolbreeze44

Post by Coolbreeze44 »

I read the first page of this thread and couldn't stomach any more. For the idiots saying they are trying to be patient with Wiggins, do you have a single clue? Our board just became dumber for the existence of this thread. We finally get a draft pick with superstar potential and you're asking these asinine questions? Get a grip.
Coolbreeze44

Post by Coolbreeze44 »

BloopOracle wrote:I wouldn't trade him for anyone outside of Lebron or Durant, he has incredible upside but is very raw, this was known about him when he came out of the draft and now people want to get rid of him not even halfway through the season? What the f***?

Agree Bloop. I can't fathom what's going on here.
TheFuture

Post by TheFuture »

BloopOracle wrote:I wouldn't trade him for anyone outside of Lebron or Durant, he has incredible upside but is very raw, this was known about him when he came out of the draft and now people want to get rid of him not even halfway through the season? What the f***?

What about Anthony Davis? Hah
worldK

Post by worldK »

CoolBreeze44 wrote:I read the first page of this thread and couldn't stomach any more. For the idiots saying they are trying to be patient with Wiggins, do you have a single clue? Our board just became dumber for the existence of this thread. We finally get a draft pick with superstar potential and you're asking these asinine questions? Get a grip.

Very 'eloquently' said cool. Couldn't agree more. Dumb and silly thread.
Coolbreeze44

Post by Coolbreeze44 »

worldK wrote:
CoolBreeze44 wrote:I read the first page of this thread and couldn't stomach any more. For the idiots saying they are trying to be patient with Wiggins, do you have a single clue? Our board just became dumber for the existence of this thread. We finally get a draft pick with superstar potential and you're asking these asinine questions? Get a grip.

Seriously World. Embarrassing.
worldK

Post by worldK »

CoolBreeze44 wrote:
worldK wrote:

Seriously World. Embarrassing.

Agree. These are the same posters that wants the young guys to get minutes and develop this year yet thinks about trading and losing patience of a 19 yr old rookie 20 games into his nba career. You are blind not to see the enormous potential the kid has. Silly and dumb.
Camden [enjin:6601484]

Post by Camden [enjin:6601484] »

I think people see the great potential he has, but are reserved about if he'll come anywhere close to reaching his ceiling.
bleedspeed177 [enjin:6603232]

Post by bleedspeed177 [enjin:6603232] »

Camden wrote:I think people see the great potential he has, but are reserved about if he'll come anywhere close to reaching his ceiling.

Exactly. He is ranked 18th out of 25 on the most recent 25 under 25. He was the only player on the list with a negative projected 3 year WARP at a negative 4.0 Next lowest was Dantes Exum at a positive 1.5. Anthony Davis was has crazy 44. Rubio was near the top in project WARP with 25.9. He seemed under rated on that list being ranked 18th.

I see the potential, but can't ignore the concerns either. To many games like this bring out blind optimism.

Oh the memories.
http://www.foxsports.com/nba/story/minnesota-timberwolves-derrick-williams-michael-beasley-stun-los-angeles-clippers-022812

http://espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=320228012
worldK

Post by worldK »

bleedspeed177 wrote:
Camden wrote:I think people see the great potential he has, but are reserved about if he'll come anywhere close to reaching his ceiling.

Exactly. He is ranked 18th out of 25 on the most recent 25 under 25. He was the only player on the list with a negative projected 3 year WARP at a negative 4.0 Next lowest was Dantes Exum at a positive 1.5. Anthony Davis was has crazy 44. Rubio was near the top in project WARP with 25.9. He seemed under rated on that list being ranked 18th.

I see the potential, but can't ignore the concerns either. To many games like this bring out blind optimism.

Oh the memories.
http://www.foxsports.com/nba/story/minnesota-timberwolves-derrick-williams-michael-beasley-stun-los-angeles-clippers-022812

http://espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=320228012

Bleed, you started this thread and I really think your way off in pushing for these Beasley and Williams comparisons in trying to talk down wiggins. Come on now, wiggins actually has an nba position and has proven that he belong as an nba starter 21 games into his career. He is a two way player with proven position. What's Beas and dw' s position bleed? Have you consider the circumstances? Beas started his career playing with Dwayne wade while dw had Kevin love. Who has wiggins got that is near the level of the two guys?

You started the thread by saying that you would trade wiggins for Drummond and proceeded to pull out insane 18-15-2 numbers that you think Drummond can bring. I like Drummond but what exactly has he done that make you think he could achieve those insane numbers? Yet you are already downplaying wiggins potential? that's blind optimism on your part bleed in making insane 18-15-2 numbers for Drummond. Exactly the thing you are saying other posters have for wiggins.

You can have doubts on wiggins but please stop these Beasley and dw comparison and don't talk up other players you think will be better than wiggins and you would be willing to trade for when you are just projecting insane numbers for them.