Wolves vs Nuggets GDT: F***, Ty Lawson is back from injury

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
longstrangetrip [enjin:6600564]

Re: Wolves vs Nuggets GDT: F***, Ty Lawson is back from injury

Post by longstrangetrip [enjin:6600564] »

Camden wrote:I feel like Love's taken a lot more charges this year than people give him credit for.

Yep, and he's doing it with greater frequency as the season progresses.
markkbu [enjin:6588958]

Post by markkbu [enjin:6588958] »

longstrangetrip wrote:
Camden wrote:I feel like Love's taken a lot more charges this year than people give him credit for.

My thoughts too.......I don't remember him taking many at the beginning of the year, but now it seems like that is something that he does when he has the chance. It is nice to see the evolution.
longstrangetrip [enjin:6600564]

Post by longstrangetrip [enjin:6600564] »

markkbu wrote:
longstrangetrip wrote:

My thoughts too.......I don't remember him taking many at the beginning of the year, but now it seems like that is something that he does when he has the chance. It is nice to see the evolution.

It's really kind of scary how his game continues to improve. This year he's added better on-the-ball defense and taking charges, better interior passing, and that sweet new turnaround lefty bank shot. And the way he drew the foul on the left block against Arthur was beautiful...almost made the shot too.

longstrangetrip wrote:
markkbu wrote:
longstrangetrip wrote:

It's really kind of scary how his game continues to improve. This year he's added better on-the-ball defense and taking charges, better interior passing, and that sweet new turnaround lefty bank shot. And the way he drew the foul on the left block against Arthur was beautiful...almost made the shot too.

He clearly has a super high BB IQ because, it seems pretty obvious, that he is making pretty minor improvement in a number of areas of his game. The end result is significantly more effectiveness. His improvements are getting getting him bang for his buck. It really makes you wonder where his limit is.
Camden [enjin:6601484]

Post by Camden [enjin:6601484] »

markkbu wrote:
longstrangetrip wrote:
markkbu wrote:
longstrangetrip wrote:

He clearly has a super high BB IQ because, it seems pretty obvious, that he is making pretty minor improvement in a number of areas of his game. The end result is significantly more effectiveness. His improvements are getting getting him bang for his buck. It really makes you wonder where his limit is.

Wait until he starts doing vertical explosiveness drills... Blake Griffin + Kevin Love all in one... "Throw the alley Ricky!" "720 between the legs off the glass jam for Kevin Love!"

Camden wrote:
markkbu wrote:
longstrangetrip wrote:
markkbu wrote:
longstrangetrip wrote:

Wait until he starts doing vertical explosiveness drills... Blake Griffin + Kevin Love all in one... "Throw the alley Ricky!" "720 between the legs off the glass jam for Kevin Love!"

Lol....funny Cam. And....I'd love to see it.

Man, they are pushing the pace this quarter

I know there's some that don't want to say it, but Corey's having a nice game tonight. He's had a lot of nice games this year actually. For this year, Corey's definitely outplayed his salary.
ace [enjin:6598567]

Post by ace [enjin:6598567] »

Offense is getting stagnant. This is when they need to try some P&Rs.

Lead down to 14... C'mon now. Finish the quarter strong.