Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
KG4Ever

Randle sucks

Post by KG4Ever »

Don't want that loser on the club.
TAFKASP

Re: Randle sucks

Post by TAFKASP »

Are you going to join Cam on the former Wolves fans twitter?
thedoper

Post by thedoper »

TAFKASP wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2024 12:38 pm Are you going to join Cam on the former Wolves fans twitter?
Cam always loved Randle. Wanted him on this team for a while. Maybe this brings him back?
kekgeek

Post by kekgeek »

thedoper wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2024 6:25 pm
TAFKASP wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2024 12:38 pm Are you going to join Cam on the former Wolves fans twitter?
Cam always loved Randle. Wanted him on this team for a while. Maybe this brings him back?
Cam was not a fan of this trade vis Twitter
60WinTim

Post by 60WinTim »

kekgeek wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2024 9:09 pm
thedoper wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2024 6:25 pm
Cam was not a fan of this trade vis Twitter
Yeah, well, he loved KAT more than he loved Randle...
Phenom

Post by Phenom »

Any clue how Finchy's relationship with Julius was back in Nawlins? Coach seems to be able to get players to do what he needs them to without discontent. I think Randle has a chance to do well here but not sure of his mindset.

Also if the Hawks, Pistons and Heat had been sniffing around Tandle I'd guess that means DeAndre Hunter, Isaiah Stewart and Duncan Robinson would have been the offers. Stewart could be intriguing but something to consider is he has never been a part of winning. I don't think Hunter moves the needle here. Robinson would be a hell no.
Carlos Danger

Post by Carlos Danger »

KG4Ever wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2024 11:25 pm Don't want that loser on the club.
:lol:

KG4 -I love your hot takes :lol:

I don't know much about Randle. Obviously you (and some others) are not too positive on him. But I do see he has put up good stats and has been an All Star the last two seasons. So (even if you don't like him) there has to be some value there. My question to you is this...if we can flip Randle for an expiring plus a future 1st at some point, how would you then view the the trade/TC?

Towns for:
* Donte DiVincenzo
* lottery-protected, first-round pick from the Pistons
* Another 1st round pick for Randle

Assuming Divincenzo performs like he did last year, I'd probably be fine with those returns. And even if we can't flip Randle this season, I think he's a $31M expiring contract next season...so that should be worth something - right?