Might as well talk draft....

Any And All Things T-Wolves Related
Camden [enjin:6601484]

Re: Might as well talk draft....

Post by Camden [enjin:6601484] »

WildWolf2813 wrote:I don't love that trade offer only because I feel like they'll lock themselves into Avdija at #4.

Chicago gets the worst of it in this proposal. Philly walks away with robbery.

And Lip, the Knicks like Ball, but they're not gonna sell the farm for him. I think Rosas will draft Ball hoping they come around but that's a major risk.

I don't think they'd lock themselves into Deni Avdija. I think they'd either focus on Devin Vassell or take one of the three -- James Wiseman, Anthony Edwards, and LaMelo Ball -- that could fall and use them as trade bait.
KG4Ever

Re: Might as well talk draft....

Post by KG4Ever »

Sixers:
- F Otto Porter Jr. (1-year, $28.5M)
- F Jake Layman (2-year, $7.7M)

"Worthy of Discussion"? LOL! You pulled some random trade offer from Twitter posted by a guy with hardly any followers. Odds of this deal happening are zero. Its way too lopsided in favor of the Wolves.

Crouse has a solid following and has written plenty of times for SLAM online. Regardless of that, he could have zero followers and the hypothetical trade he proposed would still be worth discussing even if the conclusion is that the value just doesn't work out for all teams involved. This is a basketball forum at the end of the day.

Lastly, are you naturally a dickhead or do you consciously put forth effort to be one on this site? I've grown tired of your responses altogether.

Wow, you have such thin skin. I call it as I see it and if you don't like me responding, I suggest you not post in this forum. The twitter account you cited has very little following (in fact less people follow that account than are followed by the account holder) and is not verified, so it could be any rando. There are thousands of hypothetical trades floating on Twitter and that one doesn't strike me as sensible or even remotely likely and it is not compatible with the trade machine.